As being the first member of my family to graduate from college and to get a career that I really like, it feels great. Not only that I’m making a different in my life, I’m setting an example to my many people and especially to my little nephews. I have a friend who ask me for advice about school and which would be better online or going to school physically. This process been difficult due to fact the coronavirus is stopping us doing what we need to do. I wish everyone the best of luck due to the fact what is happening right now. I could be stressful at beginning and then it will get easy and smooth.
Short Introduction to College Interviews:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you interest in this college?
- What do you want to major in?
- What are your academic strength?
- What Are Your Academic Weaknesses? How Have You Addressed Them?
- What Do You Expect to Be Doing 10 Years From Now?
- Why Do You Want to Go to College?
- What Is an Obstacle You’ve Faced and How Did You Get Through It?
- What Makes You Unique?